Thursday 28 October 2010

Game Design Written Document

While undertaking each weekly task, I am still aware that along side his I must continually edit, amend and add to my game design written document. 


Although very taxing to keep on top of all tasks, while concurrently detailing every change, or progress made concerning my game construction, this must be included in my written document with justifications as to why changes have been made and why.


I have now added to my written document details containing the expected game play of the Kundalini game, information concerning the characters to be used in my game- their ability to move where they shall be located in the game and their involvement. I have also began to include the details of the first level of my Kundalini game and map.

No comments:

Post a Comment