Tuesday 14 September 2010

Research: Socially Responsible Gaming

After researching into the countless possibilities that gaming holds, i was very conscious that although i wanted my anticipated game to have visual aesthetics of leading games, the game i want to produce i do not want not encourage violent behaviour or other such negative energies, especially considering the nature of the game.

Because of this I am now looking into the specifics of my game and it's intended audience as so that i may ascertain what can, and cannot be included and how to reach my T.A.

Looking further into responsibility i feel during the production of the game i would like to produce I came across a few articles that touched upon the use of 'socially responsible gaming' which was a term i had not come across as i am not an avid gamer, however the concept intrigued me.

No comments:

Post a Comment